top of page

Violent transgender woman who attacks women and police at train stations jailed AGAIN

EXCLUSIVE: A VIOLENT transgender woman has been jailed for 26 weeks in connection with a string of assaults on women and police officers.

Former beautician Paris Bregazzi, 35, from Tottenham, who was born male but identifies as female, has a history of attacking women and police who come to their aid, often at tube and rail stations.

She appeared at Westminster Magistrates' Court on Saturday, April 22, after being arrested at an NHS health centre two days earlier.

The former beautician, who has spent more than £10,000 on cosmetic surgery, pleaded guilty to damaging a door at Half Penny Steps Health Centre in Kensal Green on April 20.

She also pleaded guilty to assaulting a woman at Gloucester Road Tube Station on September 4 last year and to the breach of community orders in connection with a string of earlier similar offences.

The court heard she had been under community orders for violent offences committed at Queen Victoria Street, central London, in January this year and at Liverpool Street train station in November, at the time of the new offences.

On February 2 she was sentenced to a community order after being convicted of assaults of three women and two police officers and threatening behaviour on January 31.

Less than three weeks earlier on January 12 she was placed under a community order after being convicted of assaulting two women and damaging a police custody van on November 28.

All the earlier sentences were reactivated leading to a total of 26 weeks behind bars. She must also pay a £154 victim surcharge.

The court heard the offending was aggravated by her record of previous offences.

At the same court in September 2020 she was jailed for 22 weeks after admitting spitting at a police officer and calling him a "milk bottle" while high on crystal meth after an attack on another woman.

The court heard at the time she had about 90 convictions dating back to 2007 for assault, harassment and shoplifting designer frocks.

In February 2021 she was jailed for nine months for barging a grandmother to the ground at London Bridge station a day after she was released from prison on 21 June 2020.

She then smashed through the disabled gate to the Jubilee line and deliberately knocked another woman to the floor.

In February 2018 she avoided being jailed after pushing an off duty police officer onto a train track after he asked her to stop abusing commuters.

She was handed a six-month jail term suspended for two years over the incident at Hanger Lane Station in Ealing, west London, on July 17 2017.

Defence lawyers have previously told courts she had mental health and drink and drug problems and was full of anger after being rejected by her parents after coming out as transgender aged 19.


bottom of page