top of page

EXCLUSIVE: Stealing coronavirus hand sanitiser, smearing poo on police cell CCTV and masturbating in

A MAN who stole five litres of coronavirus hand sanitiser from a tube station was today fined after being hauled before court.

Mateusz Dyszkiewicz, 28, from South Gardens, Wembley, was arrested and brought before Westminster Magistrates' Court after he failed to show up for an earlier hearing in July.

He was due to appear at the court on July 3 to face a charge of theft by finding after stealing five litres of coronavirus hand sanitiser from Canons Park underground station, near Edgware, west London, on June 4 this year.

He today admitted one charge of theft by finding and one count of failing to answer bail.

Dyszkiewicz was fined £100 and made to pay a £34 victim surcharge.

Also in the same court was Rupert Sorinel, 29, of no fixed abode, who was arrested on Friday for an undisclosed offence.

While in custody, he smeared excrement on a CCTV camera in a cell at Charring Cross Met Police custody suite.

He was charged with criminal damage and appeared in court today where he was sentenced to one day in custody and ordered to pay a victim surcharge of £128.

He was released due to time already spent in custody.

Another man in the same court today was Lynton Francis, 43, of no fixed abode.

He was charged with outraging public decency after allegedly being caught masturbating at Kings Cross train station on during the lockdown on April 23.

NOT GUILTY: Lynton Francis denied touching himself at Kings Cross

Francis denied the offence and he was remanded in custody while the case was adjourned.

Drug addict John Connors, 32, from Harbridge Avenue, Wandsworth, who was given a community order after he damaged a vehicle as he tried to break into it, avoided jail and was given a new community order.

He was found on Friday in Cosway Street, Marylebone, in possession of the class A drug diamorphine, a prescription version of heroin.

He admitted the offence today at Westminster Magistrates' Court.

The court heard that he had been given a community order on July 8 at the same court after he was convicted of criminal damage to a vehicle and attempted theft from it in May.

He smashed the window of a vehicle parked in the City of Westminster and tried to steal items from it before being caught.

A flat metal strip, used to get into vehicles, was also found in his home and he failed to turn up to court on two occasions before the order was made.

In court today the original order was revoked and a new one with a drugs rehabilitation community order was made and he was ordered to pay a £95 victim surcharge.

James Hickey, 36, from a homeless hostel in Market lane, Shepherd's Lane, west London, was arrested yesterday after being found with two wraps of cocaine and a small snap bag of cannabis in nearby Lime Grove.

There was an outstanding warrant for his arrest after he failed to turn up to a court appearance at Chelmsford Magistrates' Court in July to face an assault charge against a woman in Braintree, Essex, in May.

His case was adjourned until August for pre-sentence reports to be prepared.

He must not contact Nicola Farnden or enter Penn Mews in Braintree.

Brazilian national Luan William Da Silva, 26, from Mile End Road, Tower Hamlets, today pleaded guilty to possession of cocaine with intent to supply and possession of MDMA (ecstasy) with intent to supply.

He was arrested with the class A drugs in nearby Burdett Road on Thursday.

He was remanded in custody ahead of sentence at the Old Bailey on a date to be set.

Fellow Brazilian Wellington Diglio De Oliveria, 32, of the same address, was arrested at the same time, and charged with the same offences.

He denied them and will face trial at a later date.

Dean Hall, 41, from Keighley Close, Holloway, north London, today admitted stealing £36 of meat from M&S at Victoria Station on Friday.

TEA LEAF: Dean Hall nicked £36 of meat from this M&S

He was bailed ahead of sentence in September.

Maris Pawlaczyk, 27, from Elmhurst Avenue, Mitcham, south London, admitted today assaulting a police officer, PC Ajetunmobi, on Streatham Common, on Friday.

Separate charges of assaulting a PC Ellis and being drunk and disorderly on the same day were withdrawn.

He was fined £200 with £100 compensation and a £34 victim surcharge.

Darren Wakelin, 55, of no fixed abode was arrested on an outstanding warrant after he failed to turn up to court on June 11.

He should have faced charges of cocaine and cannabis in Clydesdale Road, Notting Hill, on May 9.

Today he admitted the charges and not answering bail, but received just a conditional discharge for 12 months and a victim surcharge of £128.

Rayan Meloude, 33, of no fixed abode, was caught driving a Toyota Yaris while disqualified from holding a licence in Earls Court Road, Kensington, west London, on Thursday.

The court heard Meloude, who also uses the first name Mahres and surname Graba, gave police false identity details when stopped.

Today he admitted obstructing police, driving while disqualified and driving without insurance.

Magistrates said it was so serious that they sentenced him to eight weeks but then suspended it, meaning he will not have to serve it.

He was disqualified from driving for a further 12 months.

bottom of page